Emerging Business of the Year
The Emerging Business of the Year Awards are given to businesses which have contributed to the economic vitality and demonstrated an unusual faith in the future business climate of the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce trade area.
The business must have operated for less than five years and be a member in good standing of the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce.
Nominees must demonstrate excellence in one or more of the following:
- Demonstrate a high level of entrepreneurial spirit, level of creativity and determination to be successful.
- New and innovative approaches/initiatives used in order to benefit the business and/or its customers.
- Business focuses on purchasing goods and services locally where possible.
- Business owner(s) or upper management has an excellent working relationship with their employees.
- Business with a reputation for integrity and exemplary customer service in the community.
- Business, its owners, and/or its employee(s) participate, support and/or volunteer in community activities.
- Had a positive influence and impact on the area business community.
- Provide all information fully and completely. Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- Please call the Chamber office at (512) 303-0558 to discover deadline for that years nominations. Nominations submitted after this time will be kept on file for future consideration.
- Nominations that are not chosen for the current year will be kept on file for consideration in following years.
- The Nomination Committee is made up of past Chairpersons of the Board and will meet to determine the award winners. Members of the Board of Directors and Nominations Committee are not eligible.
- Winners will be featured on the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce website for a full year following presentation.